Have you ever read any one of the blog posts, today we are going to share with you how to write a blog post from start to finish? Before we get started we want you to know the perfect formula that you should follow for your own blog. You can follow the following steps for writing your own blog.
1. Start off with a title don’t start writing a blog post unless you have the exact title.
2. Do not write your blog post directly because 8 out of 10 people read your headline but only 2 out of 10 will click through and read the rest of your article, So it’s necessary to have the attractive headlines.
3. It doesn’t matter how amazing a blog post you write if you don’t write a good headline, no one’s going to read the rest of the content so it’s the first formula that our headline should attract the readers.
4. The second step that you need to follow is when it comes to writing a blog post, the introduction of your headline in the first sentence is necessary, so the readers get more attention towards your blog.
5. If the Introduction is catchy then they’re going to read the rest and with your introduction, it should describe what the blog is going to be covered.
6. Then just give a quick overview of what you’re going to describe so that the blog seems a bit strong one.
7. Now you got the introduction done, let’s get into your body, your body should include subheadings keep in mind you want your content easy to skim if people can’t skim it you’re not going to do well in your body.
8. Then, use subheadings and keep your paragraphs around 5 to 6 lines.
9. When you’re writing content you need to wrap up your post with the main theme of the blog.
10. Last it’s about conclusion, the conclusion should summarize what your post was about and you can conclude your post.
Through testing, it was found a lot of people read blog posts when the first line of the quickly scroll to the bottom check out the conclusion and then they go back up and read the rest assuming the elected conclusion so with your conclusion make sure you label it conclusion, keep it simple just call it a good.